Saturday, March 12, 2011

Your Questions About Alaska Cruises From Seattle

William asks…

Do I need Transit Visa or Tourist Visa for Canada if I am taking a cruise to Alaska from Seattle?
I am taking an Alaskan cruise from Seattle and this cruise stops for 2-3 hours in Victoria (Canada). I am an Indian Citizen on H1B visa in USA. Do I need to apply for a tourist visa for Canada or will transit visa be enough? Thanks for your replies.

Tim answers:
I believe that you will need a tourist visa for Canada. The transit visa will allow you to

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment